New Procurement Services Website available to UW departments!
Procurement Services designed this website to allow UW departments to easily search for contracts
for frequently purchased goods and services. These contracts are available for use by all UW departments.
- UW contracts offer established pricing, terms, and discounts designed to offer the best overall value to customers.
- Information and instructions for use of each contract are provided along with contact information for the supplier
and the Procurement Services staff who manages the contract.
- Orders may generally be placed directly by departments at certain dollar levels depending on the recommended order method or unless otherwise indicated.
- Pricing Agreements: In general, contracts posted on the
UW Contracts webpage
have been competitively bid, and may be used at any dollar amount.
However, some agreements are limited to the current
direct buy limit
because they were not competitively bid and therefore orders are statutorily limited to the
direct buy limit. However, special discounts, terms and
conditions have been put in place to benefit customers for these small dollar purchases. Pricing agreements are identified on the supplier list in the UW
Contracts webpage by a '#' symbol in the contract number column.
- UW Contracts are intended for institutional use, not personal use, unless specifically authorized in the contract.
- If you are unable to locate a contract for the product or service you need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Procurement
Customer Service at (206)543-4500.
- This is not an exhaustive list of contracts. We will continue to update the website with additional contracts over time.